We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
We may collect and process the following personal information about you which you provide to us:
– contact details (such as your name, job title, company name address, email address and telephone number, social media handles);
– company details linked to your information such as: industry sector/ area of show interest/ budget, company size
– demographic information (such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual);
– password and other authentication information;
– responses to any customer satisfaction surveys or market research;
– financial and credit card information;
– your marketing preferences;
– transactional information – previous shows booked to attend, details of bookings;
– 3rd party sign up for further information from specific sponsors, seminar providers and exhibitors or meetings with specific sponsors, exhibitors or seminar providers;
– details of professional bodies to enable CPD accreditation
We will collect and store your registration history with us. We will also collect data regarding your attendance at our events (for example when we scan your badge we can determine that you have attended one of our events, and what areas of the show you have shown interest in by having your badge scanned).
Where a restaurant booking is made, any dietary requirements stated will be processed directly by the restaurant the booking is being made with, and not processed by I-MADE.
If you contact us with a complaint or query, we may keep a record of any phone number used to call our customer service number as well as the correspondence and the period of time it took for us to deal with a query or any request you had. We may also record your levels of satisfaction with the services we have provided.
Calls may be recorded when you contact us to help us monitor the level of service we provide and for training purposes.
At some of our shows, we may photograph, record or film onsite activities. In which case, you may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of any such activities.
– information about your device, operating system and IP address;
– your login information;
– browser type and version;
– information about your visit, including URL, clickstream (i.e. your journey to, through and from our site), length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information;
– email response tracking